6 tips for effectively recruiting testers
1. Write your emails so that they come across as personal.
2. Send your emails from a real person's address, preferably a founder or other senior member.
3. Offer payment, but don't offer Gift Card to your own product so that your sample size isn't skewed. Amazon Gift Cards work great.
4. Schedule the interviews no more than one week in advance, no less than two days out.
5. Offer an option of a phone call or an in person interview where possible.
6. Send invites in chunks of 20 so that you can iterate based on the response you're getting and so that you don't drop your domain reputation.